I’ve been nominated…
(is it alright for me to call you guys friends? i mean i consider us friends)
I have been nominated for a Liebster award by my wonderful friend Kayleen! Check out Kayleen’s awesome blog!
Now i have to answer 10 questions about me:
- Favorite baked good? Probably cupcakes or cookies.
- Favorite Quote? “Love is about appreciation, not possession.”
- Favorite Social Media Site? Either twitter or tumblr
- Ideal vacation? I would love to go back to Tahiti or maybe somewhere in Europe with good food.
- If you had three wishes, what would they be? My first wish would be to stop world hunger. Next I would want to stop the abuse of people and animals. Lastly, I would want everyone to laugh or smile at least one a day.
- When was the last time you laughed? Like five minutes ago when my dog jumped on my sister.
- What was the last thing you watched on TV? I haven’t watched TV in so long, but probably Gator Boys or Pitbulls and Parolees on Animal Planet.
- If you were a number, what would you be? 8, because it would be fun to be twisted up into the shape of an eight.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Maybe Hawaii by the beach because it would be great to wake up in the morning and go in the water or walk on the sand.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Trader Joe’s or a steakhouse. I love food.